Our practical one day courtroom skills course is facilitated by a practicing advocate who will guide candidates through the intimidating courtroom environment.
Key areas covered during the course include:
- Familiarisation with the courtroom process within relevant legal system;
- Developing and understanding the role of a witness;
- Identifying the key skills and techniques required to provide effective testimony;
- Practical role-play experience of giving evidence in chief – accompanied by facilitated peer lead feedback;
- Developing awareness of the hostile techniques utilised by advocates in cross examination and how to counter such areas of attack; and
- A discussion of key issues such as remand applications, warrants of further detention, expert witness testimony and the use of force.
Police Pass offer a bespoke service to accommodate the specific needs of our clients and can travel to deliver the training at a location of your choosing.
For a tailored quotation please contact email@example.com outlining your requirements and a contact number. A member of our team will then revert to you within 24 hours to assist.