4 Day Revision Crammer Courses
Due to the current COVID pandemic and issues around social distancing we have adapted the delivery of our revision crammer courses from a physical lecture theatre model to a safer virtual model.
The same subject matter is delivered live by our tutors via webinars.
We will be delivering the course via 4-morning webinar sessions that will take place in the run-up to the NIE legal exam.
Each webinar session will run between the hours of 9.00am - 1.30pm.
The high intensity course will cram several week’s revisions into 4 intensive days of study.
OUR TEACHING TEAM
Courses are delivered by operational Superintendents, Detective Chief Inspectors who have passed the exam themselves in the top 1% nationally. The course is also delivered by a Senior University Law Lecturer who is an expert in Evidence and Procedure – the area that consistently causes officers the most problems on exam day.
HOW DO THE COURSES MAKE LEARNING EASIER?
- Break down the syllabus into easy to understand bite-sized chunks;
- Are delivered in short, sharp, humorous sessions, targeting the areas of the syllabus that consistently attract the most marks - as identified by our past paper analysis;
- Link the law and procedure to practical examples that will stick in your mind;
- Flag up examination trip-ups used by the examiner in past papers to catch candidates out;
- Constantly check attendees understanding of key points;
- Draw upon our own experience of passing the exam in the top 1% nationally; and
- Use acronyms and other memory cheats to aid recall.
PRE-REQUISITES TO ATTENDING THE COURSE?
We expect candidates to have already conducted the knowledge gathering and self-testing phase of their revision prior to attending the course.
We recommend purchasing our revision crammer textbooks and our blended e-learning package containing video lectures and multiple-choice questions to achieve this objective.
The crammer courses are live time and are not recorded for on-demand usage.